Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Images Of Male Genital Peircings

From dawn, spike and desire


Last year I had the opportunity to attend a concert of the tour Nacha Pop 87-07 which involved the group's reunion 20 years after leading their separate ways, was a delight to hear again live the best songs of the group, physically we had all changed, but gave us the opportunity to meet us there for a few hours to relive the years of the Madrid scene of the 80.
Today
Antonio Vega has left us, and with its butch has left us a piece of that golden decade of the 80's, the golden age of English pop.

was one of the great composer of many songs which formed the real symbols for a generation, "Clocks in the dark", "A split second," "Combat of Giants" ....

Today has been left alone to "Chica de Ayer" and all of us but I'm sure that his departure has allowed him to return to "The site of my pleasure." Today a poet is dead.


Where imagination took us
where with eyes closed

can see endless fields where light is created Ia
first seed germinated
blue sky back to that place where born
Sun, tang and desire
are your hands in my hair
of snow, hurricanes and
depths of my recreational site
wind that seems to speak its murmur
moves the world and you see him dance with grace and with it
stage my home. Mar
silver platter, sea
hell is a natural temperament
little or no cost to be one more.
of sun, tang and desire
are his hands in my hair
hurricane of snow and chasms
the site of my pleasure,
Silence
sanity breeze and give encouragement to my madness
There is snow, there's fire, there are no desires
where I break


Photo: wicho


0 comments:

Post a Comment