Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sonicare Black Mold Safe

The power of creativity


Lian Yesterday my friend sent me an email with a link to a short, although I already knew, (the video is from a year ago), I think deserves to be remembered.

It tells the ancient story of the blind and creative advertising that almost all marketing professors teach their students and whose origin is attributed to the famous author Og Mandino book "The Greatest Salesman in the world."

In these times of crisis, when many businesses are struggling, it is important not to forget the strategy with which you're competing, sometimes as in the case of this short success can be achieved simply by using creativity to communicate the same message but with different words.

Apart from the controversy surrounding the short for their accusations of plagiarism, "History of a sign" seems a little masterpiece that I hope you like it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment