Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Katesplayground Free Zipsets

My first view of London


In the 95 years I made my first trip to England, Shaftesbury destination was a small but charming English town located two hours by train west of London, on that first trip I had the opportunity to visit London.

The first vision I had in London, occurred when exiting the subway station at Charing Cross, which loomed before my eyes as he went up the stairs I was surprised, turn left and saw the monument to Nelson in the middle of Trafalgar Square, started walking towards the square and in those few meters, I realized the power of attraction of that city, and I thought that was my only visit.

Today I remembered that moment when I saw the video shot T Mobile on 30 April in Trafalgar Square, where more than 13,500 people gathered to sing with an exciting 2000 Hey Jude microphones within of its "Life for Sharing."

Photo:
Olivier Bruchez


0 comments:

Post a Comment