Saturday, January 29, 2011

Feed Baby Fruit Juice With Water For Reflux

mythical origin Rajoy


After a few weeks using wordpress.com, I am compelled to correct and return to my old but renovated tontódromo Blogger.

wore a year without updating the blog, and it seemed a good idea to move the blog to worpress.com, because he believed that would solve some of the problems I had when editing in Blogger my entries. The images could not place a size commensurate with the width of my template, the text is out of position, I had many problems with editing posts with multiple pictures, video and text .... In the end I wanted to try on another platform.

At first I liked the post editor wordpress.com but replace my last post on blogger, announcing the change, I realized that blogger had improved greatly during the past year, solving all those problems, and if we add that wordpress.com does not allow editing the blog, or insert code html, java script or embed and to insert videos had to use an external program ... finally I realized that not really worth the change.

Wordpress.com is a good platform, but prefer to stick to Blogger. I'm sorry the problems that may have caused you and here I am again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment